Skip to main content
11/04, 2009 10:34AM Anonymous 8 posts
Sorry, i am not native speaker, so my english is not very good.
I propose to prohibit by rules pumping up company values by buying locomotives, as it is not fair play. At least it is my IMHO.
Here is screen shot of my game with another competitor. I am understand, that i have not a single chance to win, but i can earn more point, if game continues, as it has to be. But by buying locomotives my competitor made +35% (on high speed !!!!!), and game overs....
[img]http://194.187.50.224/trains.jpg[/img]
11/04, 2009 10:56AM Kitaro 3 posts
it was my post :)
11/04, 2009 07:39PM Anonymous 8 posts
Hello Kitaro,

I agree completely there with you! Nobody does this for another reason than pushing the CV! It should be forbidden by rules.

But in addtion to that see my feature propose.
Have a nice day!

JStaxton
11/07, 2009 05:38PM Wakoo 49 posts
Hello,

We gonna update the rules, and make some screenshoot to it as well.

It's a tough one, because some player could do it while not triiing to cheat (like for expanding their railroad). It's not critical like blocking since the whole point of the leaderboard is the ranking by point, and winning player is not allways the one that got the most points.

Anyway thanks for your concern :)
11/08, 2009 01:09AM Cow101 11 posts
what about the industry funding, I would like to be able to fund industry's and be able to call them as my own private industry's
11/08, 2009 09:01AM Wakoo 49 posts
It's pretty unlikely and for 2 reasons, the goal of the server is too low to be viable to create and own your industries, that would mean we need to get the targer to like 30 millions or the industrie making for 100-200k which is a pretty bad idea. And the second reason is we can't track creator of industry, nor "lock goods" for him.