Skip to main content
12/23, 2010 05:48PM JStaxton 162 posts
HoHoho... This is a little Xmas present,

as you may have guessed there is an update on the NewSkillSystem spreadsheet. I think this will be the last update this year.
Please note, that the Macros are only functional in the OpenOffice file (.odt).

There are several players in the TOP10 I didn't mention before:
David081
POdiUM
Muhator
barcelona
You are doing great! Keep it up!

Now that more and more players come and join the action the competition gets harder...
One extra not to the former undisputed #1 player: donclaude. Due to his inactivity and the new InactivityFactor, that makes players drop in skill as long as they are more than 30 days inactive, he is not the Nr1 anymore. I want to emphasize that this drop is limited to the inactivity time, in this case, would donclaude come back he would be the Nr.1 again, no doubt about that at the moment...

Now have fun exploring the Xmas NewSkillSystem spreadsheet.

JStaxton
12/23, 2010 05:50PM JStaxton 162 posts
And here the complete Ranking

with all stats and all cool charts.

I wish you all a merry christmas!
JStaxton
01.PNG: RailwayDesign, 43 downloads.
12/31, 2010 11:02PM JStaxton 162 posts
Hello fellow OpenTTD addicts,

for the last time this year, I'll update the NewSkillSystem spreadsheet! As always, its best to open with OpenOffice, in order to have the macros functional, but its not necessary.
For those with only Excel I have the stripped xls file. (only the players ranking).
In the Calc file there are lots of cool diagrams, the complete stats, and the history (with macro) of every player in the database.

Every game since mid march counted and all players strived for the skill points of each other, resulting in an exciting competition all over the year!
So here it is: the all-time-ranking of the NewSkillSystem.

Have fun, enjoy and I wish you the best for the new year!
JStaxton
games_complete_Dec31th_2010.ods: OpenOffice Calc file, 61 downloads.
12/31, 2010 11:04PM JStaxton 162 posts
Hello fellow OpenTTD addicts,

for the last time this year, I'll update the NewSkillSystem spreadsheet! As always, its best to open with OpenOffice, in order to have the macros functional, but its not necessary.
For those with only Excel I have the stripped xls file. (only the players ranking).
In the Calc file there are lots of cool diagrams, the complete stats, and the history (with macro) of every player in the database.

Every game since mid march counted and all players strived for the skill points of each other, resulting in an exciting competition all over the year!
So here it is: the all-time-ranking of the NewSkillSystem.

Have fun, enjoy and I wish you the best for the new year!
JStaxton

yoyo.jpg, 3 downloads.